Published monthly, the eNewsletter keeps you up to date on the latest happenings at PXE International: research highlights, event announcements, glimpses into PXEers' personal stories, new pages on the website, fundraising opportunities.
If you would like to receive the eNewsletter, please register with PXE International.
If you don't have an email address yet, use these instructions to get a free email account.
Explore the eNewsletter archives: 2013 • 2012 • 2011 • 2010 • 2009 • 2008
March 11, 2014 [Volume 7, No. 2]
AREDS2 and eye vitamins: What it means for macular degeneration, and PXE
- The AREDS2 trial: What it means for macular degeneration, and PXE
- The DMV vs. France, by Jessica Harper
- Social Gathering for New England PXEers May 31, 2014
- PXE International to be part of the National Patient-Cenetered clinical Research Network through Genetic Alliance and PCORI
- Genetics meets public health - GenesInLife.org
- Andy Cremer shares his PXE story for Rare Disease Day 2014
- To all PXE Magnesium Supplement Clinical Trial participants - Let your voice be heard!
January 31, 2014 [Volume 7, No. 1]
Thank you for your generous support!
- 2013 giving and 15th Anniversary Challenge pledges total $1 million dollars
- Networking PXEers in 2014
- Join in the PXE Chat
- Rare Disease Day, February 28, 2014