Get a Free Email Account
Gmail from Google
PXE International strives to support you by keeping you up to date on PXE research, treatment options and news. We do this best and quickest by using email.
If you don't have an email address, Gmail from Google is an easy, free and safe way to get an email account that you can access from any computer. To sign up for a free Gmail account, follow these steps, and then let us know your new email address! Email us at email@example.com, or send it to us through the Registration Form.
- Type www.gmail.com in the address bar of a browser.
- Look to the right of the screen when the website has loaded. Look under the login area for Create an Account. Click this.
- Fill in your required personal information.
- Create a login name, which will be your email address, and choose a password.
- Once you have agreed to the terms and privacy policies, select "I accept. Create my account." Gmail will do the rest.
- Log into your account later by visiting www.gmail.com and entering your email and password in the login box located to the right of the screen.