Flu-Flyers (February 2013)
"On why you should not travel in February without Lysol wipes,
hand sanitizer, a face mask, Flu-Be-Gone and a bottle of bleach,
not to mention an account with a company called Uber!"
Join us in Harper's Corner for a chuckle and a change of pace.
- Flu-Flyers (February 2013)
- My Bucket List (August 2012)
- You Meet the Nicest People in Burbank (April 2012)
- A Sharp Stick in the Eye (January 2012)
- iPhone4S, Snoop Dogg and an 85-pound Rutabaga (October 2011)
- Lemonology (July 2011)
- Pianos, Key Lime Pie, and iPads (April 2011)
- Touching the Boat (November 2010)
- Cape Cod in August, Bethesda in September (August 2010)
- Cuss Free Week (May 2010)
- Timeless (February 2010)
- The Talking Scale (December 2009)
- Men, Gas and Measuring Cups (August 2009)
- Queen for a Day (May 2009)
- Harper's Corner (February 2009)
- PXE: The Elephant in My Room (April 2004)
Click here to email Jessica.